Friday, July 29, 2011

bright and cheery

.h.a.p.p.y. .f.l.o.w.e.r.s.


Nick and his roommate are moving into a new apartment in Corona del Mar at the end of August.  I decided to cheer up the process today!! I biked to Whole Foods for lunch, and then ran into TJMAXX (where I found the vase) and then Michael's (where I got the flowers)... the arrangement will look awesome in their  new apartment with a beach view! It will be a surprise (well sort of-he knows I'm doing a floral/girly thing :P) when they move in.
~Amanda xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Amanda!
    You are going to have gorgeous legs {I mean more gorgeous} after all that biking! The arrangement is nice and is such a sweet and thoughtful thing to do!
    My laptop is going sooo slowly right now... overheating! yikes!

    Miss you ♥ Love you
    ~mom

    ReplyDelete